Contents insurance

As a tenant you are responsible for insuring the contents of your home and your personal belongings. Octavia only insure your building.

We strongly advise you to take out home contents insurance to cover the contents of your home against theft, floods, fire and other damage.

We do not supply insurance but we have a partnership with the National Housing Federation who supply low cost contents insurance to our tenants. Alternatively you can seek your own via a comparison website.

We asked a group of our residents to review some of the top comparison websites. They rated the following three as the best for user-experience, security and value for money: