Involving our residents is central to our work and we see it as extremely important. We want to involve you so that we can:
- work together to improve services
- adapt our services to meet your needs
- be more accountable, by involving residents in our decision-making processes at all levels
- bring long term improvements to your community
- be sure we are representing your views to the Government and other partners.
At every level in our organisation, our staff are responsible for supporting resident involvement and for planning ways to involve you. We also have specialist staff to work with you in your communities.
Read about some of the resident involvement activities that have taken place recently here.
If you would like more information on how you can be more involved as a resident then please contact our Resident Involvement Manager on 0208 354 5604
See some of our previous Be Involved events below: