Benefits and money
With a number of household bills rising, some residents are facing a reduced budget and worrying about how to make difficult choices, like paying for food or going without heating and hot water.
You may be impacted by:
- rent and service charge increases
- increases in food prices
- energy price rises
- National Insurance contributions increasing by 1.25%
If you have been affected by these changes and are struggling to pay your essential bills, we can provide help and advice with things like:
- making new benefit claims and challenging benefit decisions
- paying essential bills or buying food
- being worried about getting into rent arrears or at risk of losing your home
We know this is a challenging time for many people and that sometimes you may need extra support with essentials such as food. We partner with foodbanks across London which we can refer people to if they need it. If
you need help with getting food, get in touch with us to talk to us in confidence about accessing support locally.
Please don’t delay in contacting us if you are struggling or worried about managing your essential bills - we are here to help. Call us on 020 8354 5500.