Our approach on saving energy
We know that rising gas and electricity prices are a real cause for concern for many of our residents.
Our energy team can support you to take simple steps towards reducing your energy bills without making your home less comfortable. See our information about:
- Tips on cost-free ways of saving energy in your home
- Requesting a visit from a Green Doctor - they can increase comfort, reduce energy bills, and improve health outcomes for those experiencing fuel poverty.
- Help with reading your energy meters and setting timers.
- How to use water wisely.
If you are seeking help with reducing your energy bills here are some places to start:
- Energy Saving Trust is a good starting point if you’re looking for tips on cutting down your energy use.
- Are you getting the best deal available with your current gas and electricity supplier? You may be paying more than you need to. Try using impartial energy comparison websites Simply Switch or Energy Helpline to compare gas and electricity tariffs.
For further help
You might also like to contact:
Energy Saving Trust (for information on savings and grants available)
T: 0300 123 1234
Simply Switch (For assistance on switching utility companies)
Energy Helpline (For advice and tips on switching utilities and related matters)