When things go wrong

We will have simple and accessible routes for raising issues and making complaints. We will do this in a timely way and advise on the support we can offer when things go wrong.

  • You can make a complaint in person, by phone, by email, by letter, via an advocate (provided you have given consent) or by using our online complaints form on our website.
  • We have a policy on Complaints that provides clear information on how we manage and respond to formal complaints and service requests.
  • We will respond to reports of domestic abuse, serious anti-social behaviour and hate crime within 1 working day.
  • If you are in dispute with your neighbour, we will offer mediation, with a specialist mediation service to help resolve disputes.

How we will measure success

  • We will publicise our Complaints Policy and carry out annual self-assessments of the policy, in accordance with the Housing Ombudsman Complaints Handling Code.
  • We will publish our performance on complaints every year.
  • We will use your feedback and carry out ‘lessons learnt’ reviews, to share learnings with our staff and to improve our services.
  • We will publish our annual Tenant Satisfaction Measures.

Together with Tenants charter commitments

Residents will have simple and accessible routes for raising issues, making complaints and seeking redress. Residents will receive timely advice and support when things go wrong.