Support into work
We offer a free and fleixble employment and training service providing one to one support whatever stage of your career.
This service is open to all Octavia residents as well as other people over the age of 14 who live in Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Brent or Hammersmith & Fulham.
We can help you to find work, volunteering or training opportunities. We tailor our service to each person’s needs and our aim is to build relationships and support people over long periods of time. We can provide help with:
- one-to-one mentoring and support during your job search
- finding work placements, training courses and volunteering opportunities
- creating or updating your CV and preparing for interviews
- completing application forms
- free internet access to jobsites.
Once you get in touch, a member of the Octavia Foundation’s employment support team will arrange to meet with you to discuss your goals and aspirations, before developing an action plan to help you to achieve them. Each plan is personalised to the individual.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for our employment and training support, you must be:
- aged between 14-65 years;
- an Octavia resident living within any London borough; or
- living within an Octavia household; or
- a non-Octavia resident living in the boroughs of Westminster, Kensington & Chelsea, Brent or Hamersmith & Fulham.