Three ways to report a repair:
1. Call us - freephone 0800 479 0011
(free from landlines only. Mobile phone network providers may charge).
When you call us, we will raise your order, then we will send you a letter, an email or a text to confirm with you:
- the repair order number
- the repair work to be done
- the name of the contractor and their contact details
- the appointment date and time.
- If the job will be expensive, or we need to know more about it before contacting the contractor, we may send someone to inspect it first.
2. Tell us online - fill in the details here.
Please note for emergency repairs it is better to phone us so that we can talk to you directly.
3. Send a letter or visit us
Come into the office at Emily House, 202-208 Kensal Road. W10 5BN and we will take the details. We are open from 9.00am-5.00pm, Monday - Friday except for bank holidays.
Mears 24/7 now run our out of hours emergency repair call answering service. If you need to request an emergency repair outside the hours of 8.30am - 5.00pm on Monday - Friday, you can still call our freephone line above. Your call will be automatically redirected to Mears 24/7 at no charge to you.
We have two contractors who carry out the majority of our repairs:
- For day to day repairs - our contractors are Mears Ltd
- For gas and heating related repairs - our contractors are Village Heating Ltd
Having only two contractors allows us to improve the service we provide our residents. Contractors should always carry identification badges.
In addition to responsive repairs, we run a programme of planned and cyclical works to properties including things such as external decorations. To see when your home is due for these works, use the handy search tool