Involving our residents is central to our work and we see it as extremely important. We want to involve you so that we can:
- work together to improve services
- adapt our services to meet your needs
- be more accountable, by involving residents in our decision-making processes at all levels
- bring long term improvements to your community
- be sure we are representing your views to the Government and other partners.
At every level in our organisation, our staff are responsible for supporting resident involvement and for planning ways to involve you. We also have specialist staff to work with you in your communities.
Find out more about helping to shape and improve our services from our Be Involved booklet.
Read the Resident involvement impact assessment for 2012-13 to see how involving residents has helped to shape our services over the past year.