Our approach to delivering quality services
We aim to provide a responsive and improving service. To keep the quality of our service high, we have a set of standards that we aim to meet when providing a service. We developed these standards in partnership with residents.
What we mean by service standards
Our service standards describe the level of service we aim to achieve in key areas of our work, for example how we communicate with residents and involve them in our work. What you can expect from our service
Our top ten service standards are:
- To be reliable, responsive and respectful (our core values).
- Offer different ways in which you can get involved, so you decide how and when to work with usto improve our service.
- Carry and display clear identification which includes a photograph when we visit you at home.
- Call back by the next working day when you phone us and leave a message.
- Acknowledge receipt of an email within one working day and a response within five working days.
- Acknowledge receipt of a letter within three working days and a response within 10 working days.
- When you report an emergency repair, we will get a contractor to your home as soon as possible and make the situation safe.
- Consult you on colour schemes and design when we plan to do major works.
- Keep you regularly updated on how we are tackling the problem when you report anti-social behaviour to us.
- If you are in dispute with a neighbour, we can refer you and your neighbour to a mediation service to talk through and resolve the problems.
Making sure we are succeeding
We carry out regular checks to find out how well we are meeting these standards and to help us find ways to improve the service we provide to you.