Our first priority is the health and safety of our residents; people who receive care and support from Octavia; our colleagues; partners; volunteers; and others in our neighbourhoods. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation develops, we are continuing to closely monitor the situation and follow the latest guidance from the Government and Public Health England.
We are urging all our residents and those who we help to follow the Government and Public Health England advice including guidance on social distancing and basic hygiene such as washing hands thoroughly and regularly.
Please get in touch with us if you have a particular concern, we are here to help as much as we can.
A short summary of current changes and key services is below. Please visit the other pages in this section for more detail.
- Our reception at Emily House is closed until further notice. Our contact team is answering queries via telephone, emails and via our website from 10am-4pm , Monday-Friday. If you need assistance, please contact us on 020 8354 5500, email us at email@example.com or message us via the My Octavia app.
- Our repairs service is open as normal. Please note, you will be asked a series of additional health and safety questions before every appointment is made.
- Socially distanced visits to our seven extra care schemes are now able to take place. Please contact the relevant scheme for more information.
- Our Fulham Road, Golborne Road, Olympia and Hampstead shop have re-opened. At our open branches, we are operating a 'ring before you bring' policy and ask that you telephone the branch beforehand to book a donations drop-off timeslot. Our closed branches are not accepting donations at the moment, so please do not leave them outside our shops
- All face-to-face youth work activities including those delivered at Base@theReed have been temporarily suspended and replaced with virtual sessions. The team have organised some fun and engaging activities for young people and they are free for everyone. You can sign up the to Base and find out more about the activities here.
- As our offices are closed, the 'drop in' Citizen’s Advice service at Emily House has been replaced with telephone appointments. There are appointments available for anyone who feels they could benefit from this. Please either call us to make an appointment or call your local Citizen’s Advice directly (please see our support page for more details).
- Residents must comply with their tenancy notice requirements as normal if they wish to end their tenancy.
Updated 21 September 2020