Contents insurance

Contents insurance

As a resident, you are responsible for insuring your own personal belongings. We strongly advise all residents to take out home contents insurance to cover against damage of items such as carpets, furniture and decorations.

Octavia can help our tenants and residents obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

My Home contents insuranceWith a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, Octavia tenants and residents can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.

Find out more at the My Home Contents Insurance website. Information is also available directly from your Octavia Neighbourhood Officer or by contacting our customer services team.

Back to the top of the page

Was this information useful?

Please tell us what you think. This will help us to see how we can make this site even more user-friendly.

Thank you for taking the time to rate this page, to submit your rating please confirm the code below. You can optionally leave a comment aswell.

Follow Us on Twitter

  • #GCSE results - Thinking about your career options? Findout about our exciting #Apprenticeships roles: @Octavia_Fdn Posted at: 11:51 21/08/14
Octavia Housing on Twitter