Octavia Housing is a forward thinking, not-for-profit organisation with a strong track record in social housing and providing care services.
Our vision and ethos
The Board and all staff at Octavia are guided by a vision to: "create an organisation that tenants really value".
Our aims are to
- provide great housing management, care and support services to all our tenants;
- maintain and improve the homes we manage to a high standard;
- be innovative when developing additional high, quality housing; and
- be active in building communities.
To achieve these aims our ethos is to:
- encourage our staff to be positive and enthusiastic;
- ensure our systems and policies are among the best;
- put in place governance systems that are open and effective;
- take strength from the diversity of our tenants and staff;
- use our financial strength to achieve our ambitions; and
- to work closely with local authorities and others to ensure that we are a valued partner.